WHY DO WE CHARGE ADOPTION FEES?
Adoption fees cover all necessary medical care for each cat or kitten
- Micro chipping
- Three FVRCP [Distemper] vaccines for kittens
- Two FVRCP [Distemper] vaccines for adults
- One Rabies vaccine
- Flea and other topical parasite treatment
- Fecal Test and treatment if necessary
- Blood testing for Feline Aids/Feline Leukemia (FeLV/FIV)
Adoption cost for Kittens under 6 months of age is $250
Adoption fees for older kittens and young cats between the ages of 6 months and 1.5 years of age is $200
Adoption fees for adult cats over 1.5 years of age is $175
Adoption fee for any declawed cat is $200
PUREBRED CATS & KITTENS
Adoption fees for Purebred cats/kittens start at $300
APPLY TO ADOPT
Download and complete an adoption application, print it out to drop off or mail to us!
Get to know all of the amazing cats at our shelter that are available for adoption.